Sunday, July 25, 2010

TO BE PERFECT BEFORE DOING IT ?

DO NOT WAIT FOR THINGS
TO BE PERFECT TO DO IT

It is good to be perfect and it is still good to be perfect in doing things.

However, if you spend too much time to make things to be perfect, it would not take you far as early as you can.

Lots of people always think it must be perfect before it should be carried out, it should be perfect before it is to be shown to someone else.

But they had spent too much of the time in trying to make things to be perfect before they actually started to do it.

I would say that we should do it once we are confidence that it is good enough to be done and not to wait till it is 100% perfect.

And along the way, we would fix it to be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with that! If I would wait until it's perfect to manifest something, I would never start to manifest. What a shame would that be.. Just start where you are and make it a little bit better every day is a good way of thinking ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you agree with me. That is also the way I do things. Thanks for the comments. :)

    ReplyDelete